Yoga Is My New Love

August 14, 2018

Namaste.

I just completed my hot shape yoga lesson! Damn it was tiring. 
Today is actually the third consecutive day that I have been doing yoga at Platinum Yoga. I previously tried doing Yoga before for one semester when I was in NUS, and I havent been doing it for about 3 years as I was too caught up with Guzheng, exchange, internship and FYP. Now that I finally stepped into the workforce, it is time to return to the mat. 
The first trial lesson on Sunday was a bit tough as my body needs to get used to Yoga again. But the stretching and toning of the body gave me immense satisfaction in what people call the “Yoga-buzz”. It is termed as a high or elated feeling upon completion of a focused hatha yoga. 
Yoga is also such a stress-reliever for me as you are in the moment when you are practicing.
One of the reason why I signed up with Platinum Yoga Westgate because it is so near my workplace so I can attend the classes after my work everyday if I wanted. Also I live in Clementi so it is really convenient for me to drop by during the weekend to do the classes.
Also, Platinum Yoga has aerial yoga which you could try if you want to as a member. I really look forward to my first aerial yoga. Hope I don't fall HAHA.
It is a small yoga studio right on the rooftop of Westgate Tower. Such a conducive and calming place to practice Yoga especially in the morning as you get to see the sunrise! 
I really hope I can persevere with my yoga sessions and gain more strength, flexibility and boost in mood as time passes. This year my physical and mental health is my top priority.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram