A Beautiful Mind, A Beautiful Life

August 08, 2018


Image result for a beautiful mind a beautiful life


I have been following Bubzbeauty on YouTube since 2009 when I was just 15 and was excited when she announced her self-help book. This book surprised me by including more intimate details of Lindy's life than she had shared on her YouTube channel. As I am going through the book, I feel more connected to Bubz, and I am thankful to Bubz for this book as this incredibly inspirational and motivational read is just what I need right now.

It is filled with quotes which are designed to empower the reader and maybe try to change their negative outlook on life. This book is a delightful read on my arduous 8 hour flight from Australia back to Singapore and I am glad that I chose to read it now because it gives me what I needed to hear on being motivated and setting a goal in life.  Also, it convinced me to continue looking for the silver lining in all of life's less-than-desirable situations. What I enjoyed the most about this book is that Bubz's voice is very unique and shares the tone of her YouTube videos that I have been watching for all of these years. 


A warm and thought-provoking read and I highly suggest all ladies out there to check this book out. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram